We love it too.


Zdar and Boom Bass A.K.A. Cassius, now are part of the hype roster of Ed Banger, and this month they released  their new EP ingeniously titled "I <3 U SO" and as always we gonna hook some link for you to enjoy.

Part of the EP include remixes of Skream and Bowski, plus an extra track called "Les enfants" and remixed by Gassafeltein, and also I attach and extra remix of "I <3 U SO" made by JFK from MSTKRFT, and personally it´s what I like most.

Take a look on the video and if you like it and if you want the same mouths in your iPhone we also let you the direct link for download de I <3 U SO apps!!

Zdar and Boom Bas mejor conocidos como Cassius, ahora son parte de Ed Banger, y este mes han lanzado su EP ingeniosamente titulado "I <3 U SO" y como siempre les vamos a colgar unos links pa que lo disfruten.

El Ep incluye remixes de Skream y Bowski, mas un track extra titulado "Les enfants" y remixiado por Gassafeltein, y tambien les adjuntamos el remix de JFK de MSTRKRF a "I <3 U SO" que personalmente es el que me gusta mas.

Chequen el video y si les gusta y quieren las mismas bocas en su iPhone, aqui les dejamos el link directo para que se descarguen la "I <3 U SO" apps.









No hay comentarios:

Contador